Fire Protection Sales Representative
Salt Lake City, UT
Why work with us?
At Impact Fire, we are a group of hardworking, dedicated fire protection professionals committed to protecting lives and property from fire. Our cohesive team spirit and customer service-oriented culture are expressed in all that we do. We operate with the belief that every team member plays a critical role in our success. We operate in 30+ district office locations across the United States, supporting industries ranging from retail and healthcare to education and restaurants.
Please text “ImpactFire” to 512-722-7592 to connect with Ember, Impact Fire’s Recruiting Assistant, to learn more about this position and the company.
Benefits of joining Impact Fire Services
When you join Impact Fire you will receive:
Career Advancement Opportunities
Competitive benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off and holidays
Company paid short and long-term disability
Immediately vested in our 401(k) company match
Exceptional guidance and support from our managers
Collaborative culture & environment
Robust training opportunities with company reimbursement upon achieving required licensing
Apprenticeship programs for fire sprinkler, fire alarm and inspection positions
Opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the fire protection industry
The Preventative Maintenance Sales role is critical to the overall growth and profitability of the business! The chosen candidate will promote and sell service agreements (PMA's) for commercial building systems including, Inspections, fire alarm, suppression, sprinkler, extinguishers, e-lights and DAS Systems. They will also quote service repairs and upgrades for existing contract customers.
Will train the right candidate.
· Previous exposure to sales methodologies, standards, and disciplines
· Interested in self and team development as well as adding maximum value in a complex, exciting sales environment
· Grasps concepts easily and eager for continuous learning opportunities
· Personable, out-going, energetic, genuine, reliable, influencing, and memorable
· Aptitude for technical knowledge with high level of attention to detail
· 3+ years previous progressive sales roles preferred, but not required
· Strong presentation skills complete with the ability to captivate in both individual and group communications
· Selling of "service" and intangibles
· Demonstrated knowledge of each stage of the sales cycle and process
· Prove-able sales results - acquisition, organic growth and retention
· Knowledge of fire and life safety industry is a plus but not required
We look forward to talking with you about career opportunities with Impact Fire Services. For consideration, please apply on-line.
Employment with an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) including disability/veterans.
- Pay Type Salary
Thursday, January 5, 2023