Fire Extinguisher Technician
Why work with us?
At Impact Fire, we are a group of hardworking, dedicated fire protection professionals committed to protecting lives and property from fire. Our cohesive team spirit and customer service-oriented culture are expressed in all that we do. We operate with the belief that every team member plays a critical role in our success. We operate in 30+ district office locations across the United States, supporting industries ranging from retail and healthcare to education and restaurants.
Please text “ImpactFire” to 512-722-7592 to connect with Ember, Impact Fire’s Recruiting Assistant, to learn more about this position and the company.
Benefits of joining Impact Fire Services
When you join Impact Fire you will receive:
Career Advancement Opportunities
Competitive benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off and holidays
Company paid short and long-term disability
Immediately vested in our 401(k) company match
Exceptional guidance and support from our managers
Collaborative culture & environment
Robust training opportunities with company reimbursement upon achieving required licensing
Apprenticeship programs for fire sprinkler, fire alarm and inspection positions
Opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the fire protection industry
Position is located in Pottstown, PA.
Performance of daily, weekly, monthly and/or annual inspections and preventative maintenance services on various sized fire extinguishers.
• Repair, replace, fill and tag all fire extinguishers
• Service and test
• Complete electronic and/or handwritten inspection reports
• Document time worked as well as all paperwork relating to assigned tasks in a timely manner
• Assist the scheduling and completion of assigned duties
• Ability to work independently and use provided personal protective equipment
• Two years of experience in the fire protection industry. (A plus but not required)
• Self-motivated & detail oriented.
• Possess an understanding of NFPA and building and fire codes. (A plus but not required)
• Ability to communicate effectively; both verbally and written.
• Possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must possess a great work ethic.
• Professional appearance is required.
Successful completion of a drug test and pre-employment background screening is required. MVR checks are required for all driving positions.
We look forward to talking with you about career opportunities with Impact Fire Services. For consideration, please apply on-line.
Employment with an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) including disability/veterans.
- Pay Type Hourly
Thursday, September 14, 2023