Administration - Administrative Assistant
North Carolina, USA
Why work with us?
At Impact Fire, we are a group of hardworking, dedicated fire protection professionals committed to protecting lives and property from fire. Our cohesive team spirit and customer service-oriented culture are expressed in all that we do. We operate with the belief that every team member plays a critical role in our success. We operate in 30+ district office locations across the United States, supporting industries ranging from retail and healthcare to education and restaurants.
Please text “ImpactFire” to 512-722-7592 to connect with Ember, Impact Fire’s Recruiting Assistant, to learn more about this position and the company.
Benefits of joining Impact Fire Services
When you join Impact Fire you will receive:
Career Advancement Opportunities
Competitive benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off and holidays
Company paid short and long-term disability
Immediately vested in our 401(k) company match
Exceptional guidance and support from our managers
Collaborative culture & environment
Robust training opportunities with company reimbursement upon achieving required licensing
Apprenticeship programs for fire sprinkler, fire alarm and inspection positions
Opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the fire protection industry
This individual is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task and providing administrative support is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
· Manage workflow ensuring that deadlines are met, and work is completed correctly.
· Implement programs as directed by management and see the programs through to completion.
· Generate memos, emails, and reports when appropriate.
· Respond to questions and requests for information.
· Answer incoming calls and assume receptionist duties.
· Administrative Assistant experience.
· Current use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel) in a proficient manner.
· Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
Successful completion of a drug test and pre-employment background screening is required. MVR checks are required for all driving positions.
We look forward to talking with you about career opportunities with Impact Fire Services. For consideration, please apply on-line.
Employment with an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) including disability/veterans.
- Pay Type Hourly
Tuesday, August 29, 2023