Why work with us?
At Impact Fire, we are a group of hardworking, dedicated fire protection professionals committed to protecting lives and property from fire. Our cohesive team spirit and customer service-oriented culture are expressed in all that we do. We operate with the belief that every team member plays a critical role in our success. We operate in 30+ district office locations across the United States, supporting industries ranging from retail and healthcare to education and restaurants.
Please text “ImpactFire” to 512-722-7592 to connect with Ember, Impact Fire’s Recruiting Assistant, to learn more about this position and the company.
Benefits of joining Impact Fire Services
When you join Impact Fire you will receive:
Career Advancement Opportunities
Competitive benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off and holidays
Company paid short and long-term disability
Immediately vested in our 401(k) company match
Exceptional guidance and support from our managers
Collaborative culture & environment
Robust training opportunities with company reimbursement upon achieving required licensing
Apprenticeship programs for fire sprinkler, fire alarm and inspection positions
Opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the fire protection industry
The main objectives of this position are to support the operations management team in a dispatching/administrative role. This position is a scheduling and administrative position and reports to the department manager. The Dispatcher will be responsible for having a strong focus on customer service/support. The Dispatcher is also responsible for any other administrative tasks assigned by the division manager.
• Performing triage on incoming customer calls
• Scheduling service for customers as necessary
• Dispatching technicians to perform service at customer sites as necessary
• Answer phone calls, text or email messages
• Provide customer support as necessary
• Perform miscellaneous administrative tasks including typing, making copies, mailings, record keeping, and note
• Strong customer service skills
• Above average typing speed
• Strong grammatical and spelling skills
• Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Pleasant and professional phone manner
• Neatness and organizational skills
• Excellent listening and communication skills
•The ability to manage multiple priorities
• A strong work ethic and professional appearance
• The ability to perform physical activities outlined in the accompanying physical requirements checklist
• Satisfactory results in a company mandated criminal background check and drug test
• The ability to fit in with our culture of teamwork
• An ability to quickly learn new tasks
Successful completion of a drug test and pre-employment background screening is required. MVR checks are required for all driving positions.
We look forward to talking with you about career opportunities with Impact Fire Services. For consideration, please apply on-line.
Employment with an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) including disability/veterans.
- Pay Type Hourly
Thursday, August 31, 2023